Saved people serve people.
We believe that ministry starts with people. So we avoid developing programs based on perceived need alone and instead encourage each part of our church family to inventory their gifts, hobbies, and passions. These areas of natural giftedness and interests become a launching place for vibrant service.
In addition to the service opportunities offered as our small groups serve together, currently, we have several ministry teams that operate for the sole purpose of serving others. Areas for service include:
- Care Team: God is close to the broken hearted. Are you an encourager? Are your best days those times when you have spoken a word of encouragement to a hurting individual? If so, you should consider joining this team of individuals who write, call, and visit to encourage those who are hurting.
- Disaster Relief: Are you a hands-on individual? Do you enjoy working with your hands and the value of a job well done? Join this group and work on something far bigger than yourself? This group serves communities, across the United States, touched by natural disaster by helping to put their world back together after tragedy.
- Intercessors Ministry: Has God gifted you with a heart for prayer? Do you have a passion to intercede for those in need of a special encounter with God? If so, join this!
- Children’s Ministry: Do you enjoy working with children? Has God blessed you with the ability to connect to the next generation? If so, consider joining our children’s ministry team (All workers must pass a background check to serve with children).
- Worship/Media Ministry: Do you sing or play an instrument? Has God given you a talent for working with audio, video, lighting, or technology.? Consider auditioning for our worship and media teams.
- Senior Care Ministry: There is a special place in the heart of God for the seniors and shut-ins. Join us as we serve the residents of Rolling Hills Nursing Home & Medowmere Assisted Living Community.